All breast thermography patients please print and fill out the paperwork prior to your visit. If you have a copy of your most recent mammogram or bloodwork please bring a copy with you to the appointment.
As a reminder Breast Thermography does NOT replace mammography.
1. Please come to the appointment with no lotion on any kind on your body. No lotion on breasts or decollete 48 hours before appointment. Including no makeup on face (feel free to bring your makeup and apply after photos.)
2. No deodorant or powder of any kind applied to body.
3. Nothing that will make you sweat prior to your appointment.
4. No shower within 4 hours of photos my preference is you take a shower the night before.
5. No prolonged sun exposure 5 days before appointment.
6. No shaving or any type of hair removal especially of the underarms 24 hours before appointment.
7. No treatment (chiropractic, Tens Unit, Microcurrent, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Hot or Cold Pack or any kind of heating pad) for 24 hours before exam.
8. No physical stimulation of the breasts 12 hours before exam.
9. No alcohol 24 hours before exam.
THE LAST PAGE OF YOUR PAPERWORK ALSO LISTS THINGS TO MAKE SURE NOT TO DO BEFORE APPOINTMENT. WHEN IN DOUBT PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE.